With so many CRM’s, social media and digital communication platforms available today, an efficient and timely digital communication plan can seem like a lot of tedious work. It may feel overwhelming to keep track of so many channels, but it doesn’t have to be! Dandelions Digital has four software recommendations to make a one person marketing team’s process as seamless as possible without breaking your budget. With the help of HubSpot, Mailchimp, HooteSuite, and Eleo for nonprofits, your digital communications and customer relations management will feel like a breeze.
1. HubSpot, a CRM and all-in-one marketing, sales, and service platform, is designed for small and medium sized organizations and is built to help you both manage your sales pipeline and customer base and implement inbound marketing to grow your business. “What is inbound marketing?” you might ask. An inbound marketing strategy can include a number of different channels and content types to attract customers to your website. HubSpot allows you to track all of your current and potential clients by syncing with your Gmail account to see which clients you have interacted with in the past, and to pursue new ones through its communication capabilities. Discover more ways HubSpot can benefit your business.
2. Mailchimp can be an extremely useful tool for eNewsletters and email blasts. Their pre-built, customizable email automations make it easy to connect with the right person at the right moment — without doing the work every time. Whether you’re an e‑commerce, brick‑and‑mortar, or omnichannel retailer, Mailchimp’s all‑in‑one marketing platform will help you drive traffic, increase conversion, and grow sales. With Mailchimp, you can promote your business across email, social, landing pages, postcards, and more — all from a single platform. Within your audience, Mailchimp can sort your customers based on tags if needed and distribute to certain residents or subscribers. This email content from Mailchimp can then be used for social media planning via Hootesuite.
3. Are you tired of having to manually post to social media on multiple channels? HooteSuite has you covered! In a survey of 100 global brands from monitoring tool Pingdom, Hootsuite was identified as the top social media management system, with over 20% of the surveyed companies using it to manage their social media empires. Probably one of the most compelling reasons to use Hootsuite is the fact that it allows you to manage so many different social networks at once. Hootsuite currently allows you to manage:
- Facebook Pages
- LinkedIn Profiles & Pages
- WordPress blogs
- Vimeo, Tumblr, Evernote, Flickr, Mailchimp, Slideshare, Storify (via 3rd party apps)
- Many more!
You can even add multiple pages from the same social network, which can be useful if you manage multiple Twitter channels or Facebook pages, for example. You can even post to multiple channels at the same time. HooteSuite is versatile – it will work on Mac OSX, Windows, Linux and mobile platforms, and even provides free social media reports via email. With HooteSuite, you can spend just one day planning all of your social media posts for the month and only occasionally post updates in the event of any last minute content changes. If you have the budget, another great social media posting tool that includes comprehensive analytics is Traject Social/SocialReport. This robust social media management software allows you to post to all your social media channels and can monitor website traffic, emails and even your competitor’s sites. Reports on activity are extremely comprehensive and offer insights on how your digital marketing is working.
4. For nonprofits, Eleo is our go to tool for donor managment We recognize the importance of donations and donor management for nonprofit organizations, and how taxing it can be to keep track of a large amount of donor information. Eleo is an affordable, innovative, easy-to-use online software that helps with every aspect of your organization’s fundraising and donor management so you can focus on something bigger. It manages nonprofit events, mailings, and volunteers in easy-to-use modules. With simple reports and dashboards, Eleo gives you the information you need to track your progress. Eleo’s software integrates with other software systems to make emailing, mailing, bookkeeping, donor insight, and online donations easier. The best part about Eleo? It starts at only $39/month!
Dandelions Digital recognizes the difficulties of managing the myriad tasks for municipalities and nonprofits alike. We want to help you find the best resources available and ease your digital communication woes in the best possible way! For questions about any of these platforms, feel free to reach out to us for a quote or consultation!